Vendor Relations Invoice Options
Halcón Resources has implemented Oildex Open Invoice and discontinued the use of Cortex. Effective November 10th, 2015, all invoices must be submitted electronically using Oildex OpenInvoice or by mail to our new PO Box.
New remit to address for paper invoices:
Oildex Accounts Payable
Attn: Halcón Resources
P.O. Box 1927
Coppell, TX 75019
How can I sign up to submit electronically? If you are a current Halcón supplier and not already a member of the OpenInvoice network, please click on the following link to register. An OpenInvoice representative will contact you with next steps.
What are the benefits of submitting electronically?
- Overall reduction of cycle time from invoice receipt to payment
- Efficient online resolution of disputes for quick resolution
- Elimination of lost invoices
- Ability to track the status of each e-invoice on-line
- Complete history and audit trail of all invoice related changes
What if I don’t want to submit electronically? We only accept invoices submitted electronically or by mail. If you do not wish to submit electronically, please mail your invoices and associated support to our new PO Box.
Do you accept e-mail invoices? As of November 10th, 2015, we no longer accept invoices via e-mail. All invoices must be submitted electronically using Oildex OpenInvoice or by mail to our new PO Box.